We offer Floatation from 2 days to 10 months, this is the natural movements
of the body moving through the warm sterile water helping relax tension,
teething, cramps, aches and pains. Creating a natural placement and
balance of the body.
• Babies who participate in early swim programs are proved to be more
intelligent, socially adventurous, better co-ordinated, better self-esteem,
independence and confidence then those not in a baby swim program.
• Our Floatation is timed according to weight and age of the baby, correct
procedure is followed through to ensure maximum results are reached
with each session and babies are not over exposed or over stimulated.
• Infant massage has led to weight gain in pre-term infants, increases
noted vagal activity, gastric motility, insulin and IGF-1 levels following
moderate massage pressure which form underlying mechanisms.
• Infant massage is known to significantly decrease paternal stress.
• Life Baby specialized massage assists with easing tummy troubles,
teething pains and boosts their muscle development.
• Infant massage also helps to calm baby and soothe them to sleep.