LifeBaby welcomes our parents and babies from 2 days – 30 months. Our clean and sterile infant wellness centre strives to better the health and wellness in all our babies through power of the water.
- We offer Floatation from 2 days to 6 months, this is the natural movements of the body moving through the warm sterile water helping relax tension, teething, cramps, aches and pains. Creating a natural placement and balance of the body.
- Babies who participate in early swim programs are proved to be more intelligent, socially adventurous, better co-ordinated, better self-esteem, independence and confidence then those not in a baby swim program.
- Our Floatation is timed according to weight and age of the baby, correct procedure is followed through to ensure maximum results are reached with each session and babies are not over exposed or over stimulated.
AQUATICS, SWIM SAFETY AND BATH ROUTINE
- Life Baby follows a soft method when exploring swim safety and bath routine. We start babies from 3 months to 30 months to better equip our babies to understand their movements and become aware of their surroundings while in the water. Age is the biggest enemy for learning to swim. The longer it takes to expose baby the more their swimming abilities and natural reflexes decline.
- We incorporate land based activities to better increase gross and fine motor skills, and sensory activities.
- Life Baby techniques have been perfected to accommodate each baby’s needs (separation anxiety, teething, reflexes, water confidence or swim safety). Each baby is gaining a different benefit from the water each session.
- Babies have a natural affinity for water therefore they learn to swim through discovery, fun and play.
- Despite the gentle structure of our classes each lesson provides a complete physical workout, strengthening babies heart, lungs, and respiratory system which in turn aids the development of the brain.
- Infant massage has led to weight gain in pre-term infants, increases noted vagal activity, gastric motility, insulin and IGF-1 levels following moderate massage pressure which form underlying mechanisms.
- Infant massage is known to significantly decrease paternal stress.
- Life Baby specialized massage assists with easing tummy troubles, teething pains and boosts their muscle development.
- Infant massage also helps to calm baby and soothe them to sleep.